Brighten your future and join our leading global team.
HPS’s Executive Leadership Team, lead by Peter Hartley, is committed to enabling our employees to take advantage of best practices in project, program and portfolio management. We are focused on improving the value derived for the organization from the investments made, and have built an organization of world class leaders to guide you through this process. We strive for personal excellence, are passionate about what we do, and are relentless in delivering the right solutions.
We have created a respectful and collaborative work environment, with a diverse group of industry leaders who value honesty, integrity, and the highest standards of ethics. No challenge is too big or small. We are innovative, visionary, and strive to enable our employees to unlock their brightest potential. We offer a competitive benefits program, and have an unrivaled culture of respect, diversity, and innovation.
- Gather requirements and resources for project implementation
- Design and implement custom solutions based on customer needs
- Develope cross-platform integrations between client side enterprise applications
- Establish sales territories
- Oversee and set goals for sales team
- Gather required resources for complex projects
General Submission for Future Opportunities
- If you are interested in applying for a career at HPS Global Consulting, but do not see a current opening that matches your background you can submit a general application here
- Participate in joint client/partner teams
- Lead requirements gathering sessions
- Support process design and implementation